Congratulations! You’ve finally received your Letter of Acceptance from your dream university. Now there’s only one impediment left for you to cross in order to pursue your education abroad, and that’s the Visa process.
Oops! Faced refusal in the Visa selection process? Don’t panic, this is not the end. You can share your reasons of refusal with our team, and we surely can create a solid letter of explanation to justify your future pedagogy for you, just like we did for thousands of others.
In this blog, we’ll walk you through the process, which countries ask for a Visa SOP, the content of Visa SOP, and how we’ll help you throughout this process.
What’s a Visa SOP?
Essentially, Visa SOP is an official travel document, going up to 2000 words (given the Covid circumstances) for the purpose of convincing the respected country’s Visa Commissioner your case and your future prospects. Naturally, they would want to know what your purpose for entering the country is? How long are you going to stay in the country after postgraduation? And so on. We understand how tedious it can be to take a substantial amount of time to write your past academic and professional trajectory is resonating with the course and college you have chosen in that particular country. It requires not only research and effort but also a proficient manner of joining the dots in a stringent format. It is, in fact, a daunting task that just gets more challenging.
How can a professional writer boost your application?
Well, here’s how Write Right can take the wheel and help you out. Through this article, we’ll cover every aspect of assistance we provide and how you too can avail them at a reasonable price sitting at the comfort of your home. Enriched with the credibility and trust of over 10,000+ customers over 4+ years, Write Right has a rich pool of 50+ professional writers. With referrals and a reputed brand name, we incessantly receive many queries for other writing services as well. These include Admission Essays, Statements of Purpose, Letter Intent/ Explanation Personal Statements, Letters of Recommendation, Visa SOP, etc.
It’s time for you to invest in your future, your education, but that would begin only with the acceptance from the Visa Officer. So, begin with investing a mere percentage of what you’ll be spending on your university to first hand secure your travel. Here’s a list of reasons for you to comfortably move ahead with us:
- A cream team of 50+ expert writers 24*7
- Enriching professional experience of 4 years
- Adequate knowledge of documentation
- Expertise in highlighting necessary information to boost your application
- Insights on what admission committee and visa officer observes
- Dealt with refusal cases and helped them in gaining acceptance
- Other tricks and hacks to make your explanation and justification stand out
Which countries ask for a Visa SOP?
Some of the requirements may minutely vary from country to country. However, broadly following is the list of the top study abroad destinations that require a student visa from the candidate:
- United States of America
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
Content for Visa SOP
You must be thinking what the difference between a Visa SOP and Admission SOP is? Well, we are just getting started. For starters, the admission SOP is intimated to the university’s admission committee, whereas the Visa SOP is written to seek approval from the Visa Officer. It cumulates the following information,
- What is the motivation behind pursuing this course?
- How does your academic and professional trajectory suffice your yearning for this course?
- Why do you want to study in a particular university as well as a particular country?
- Mention long-term and short-term goals.
- What are your reasons for not studying in India?
- What are your reasons for studying abroad and in a particular country?
- What are your family background and home ties, if any?
- How can your financials support you during your studies, accommodation costs, and further unseen expenses?
- Is your English language ability (judged via TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, etc.) sufficient for you to understand the curriculum taught?
Again, this information has to be presented in such a manner that is appealing to the officer. In other words, it justifies the fact that you’re looking forward to studying a subject that has been your passion and further resonates with your past experiences and exposure — the charges for this service range from 2999INR to 3499 INR only. Here, we provide you an essay ranging from 1200-1600 words. The SOP is embellished with your command over the English language, your plausible reasons to pursue the course from a particular university, along with how you’re going to financially support yourself for your tuition fee, living expenditure, and any unforeseeable expenditure.
How is the process with Write Right for Visa Purpose?
Whether you are applying for the first time or you have faced refusal before, we have experienced writers for each case. Here are the steps covering our entire process in a glimpse:
- Fill the questionnaire as per your requirements, if you have faced refusal, share GCMS notes directly with the writer. Also, communicate relevant details to the writer, such as your CV and Letter of Acceptance from the university.
- Now sit back and relax as our experienced writers work on your Visa SOP. We’ll write a full-length justification and any sort of explanation required. Within 3-5 days, or if it’s an urgent requirement, then you can get it even within 24 hours.
- After the first draft is sent to you, you can intimate any changes to the writer yourself.
This is just one of the services that we offer, but we offer a glorious range of other services that you can find on our website. I hope this article helps you to go through the process before even getting on board with us. For more details, you can visit our verified reviews and testimonials by our loyal and satisfied customers. And what else are you waiting for? Connect with our team as soon as possible to get the best quality services.